DISTRIBUTION CENTER SUPPORT
A great position for retirees and entry level candidates seeking extra income
Job with primary responsibilities for general maintenance and staging bundles at the distribution center. Fosters excellent relations with independent delivery contractors and employees at distribution center and maintains communication with managers at the distribution center.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare center for daily operation by staging bundles of newspapers or other print products in a timely manner using proper ergonomic practices.
- Help with all areas of delivery as necessary.
- Receive and store supplies in the distribution center’s warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Police parking area regularly.
- Develop excellent relations with independent delivery contractors through a positive demeanor and active listening skills.
- Maintain a positive, professional interpersonal relationship with District Sales Managers, Production Manager and all other Circulation Department management team members.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.