LNP Media Group, Inc. is a brand of Steinman Communications; an innovative, multi-channel communications company that delivers high quality news, information, and entertainment to diverse audiences while providing significant value to our marketing and advertising partners.
Job with primary responsibility for professionally representing LNP Media Group, Inc. by selling advertising into all LNP Media Group, Inc. print, digital, and event products, publications, and promotions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and demonstrate complete knowledge of all LNP Media Group, Inc. print and digital products, current audience figures, rates, features and benefits
- Develop work plans to exceed monthly revenue goals and grow advertising revenue in all LNP Media Group, Inc.print and digital products and events
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of customers, their merchandise, sales and advertising objectives and market position
- Participate in activities that are relevant to meeting customers, gaining marketing information, sharing ideas and representing the company’s interests
- Contact and report status on a minimum of 15 advertisers or prospects each day
- Create and deliver a minimum of 8 interesting, factual sales presentations per month
- Actively search for new customers by cold calling, prospecting, asking for referrals, looking for leads in competitive media, etc
- Develop and demonstrate familiarity with market
- Be diligent in staying on top of new and emerging technology and the opportunities they present for LNP and our advertisers
- Adhere to deadlines and be prompt with all assignments
- Demonstrate prompt, fair, decisive & courteous actions in handling complaints and inquiries
- Project a professional, positive and enthusiastic image during the performance of duties
- Develop work plans to ensure maximum sales and service contact with current, past, new, and non-advertisers (average minimum of 15 per day as mentioned above)
- Complete call reports when requested to do so by management
- Fully and regularly utilize CRM software and keep all customer information and contact history current.
- Perform other duties and functions as required by supervisor.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or significant sales experience
- Demonstrate potential to operate proprietary software such as Brainworks
- Valid driver’s license, proper automobile insurance coverage and have access to dependable transportation.
With access to Medical, Dental, Rx, & Vision benefits the first of the month after start date; Free Parking in the Central Parking Garage; mileage reimbursement for travel outside of home to work, and access to 401k after 90 days - don't miss this opportunity to apply for an excellent Sales position and join us on our "Journey to the Future".