Advertising Administrative Support Specialist
Primary responsibility for representing the company by assisting the outside salespersons in selling advertising space into LNP MEDIA GROUP, Inc. publications and other print and online products and by accumulating and refining selling skills and as well as facilitating internal administrative support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare performance reports for digital ad campaigns
- Review monthly digital billing report for accuracy
- Create sales kits, sales reports, and other sales support items as needed
- Create, monitor, and adjust sales signup sheets as needed
- Understanding of credit and hold policies and correctly apply them
- Knowledge and effective use of rate cards
- Adhere to published deadlines and be prompt with all assignments
- Input print and digital orders using appropriate rate structures
- Knowledge and correct usage of inter-departmental forms
- Prompt, fair, decisive and courteous actions in handling complaints and inquiries
- Project a professional, positive and enthusiastic image during the performance of duties
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree or significant sales experience
- Valid driver’s license and access to dependable transportation.
- Proficiency in proprietary software such as Brainworks preferred.