Full Time opportunity with benefits!
Primary responsibilities efficiently and safely maintaining and operating the stacker equipment to produce quality printed products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stacker bundles of paper on skids that come off the stacker – strap and stack bundles.
- Setting up stacker to run different size product and perform preventative maintenance.
- Empty pressroom trash cans in to dumpster and empty all paper waste bins in the balers.
- Shrink-wrap all paper waste and put in recycling truck.
- Put roll butt in waste truck when box is full.
- Bring bins of paper down from front office for baling.
- Empty the baler when full and put bale in waste truck.
- Setup skids for press run.
- Strap or wrap skids of product if necessary.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required
- Maintenance experience and proficiency with non-powered hand tools.
- Prior stacker experience preferred
Climate controlled indoor production environment. Must be able to reach office in all weather conditions.
Join a dynamic team in a dedicated and exciting work environment. Steinman Communications values its greatest asset – its employees - and offers a competitive wage, medical/dental/vision/Rx insurance; a 401K plan, and paid vacations & holidays.
Audience Development Specialist
We invite you to join LNP Media Group, Inc - a brand of Steinman Communications – a multi-channel communications company and a “one-stop-shop” for delivering high-quality news, information, entertainment and creative marketing solutions to diverse audiences through the use of cutting-edge innovations.
This position will be responsible for increasing revenue, readership levels and subscription sales to reach or exceed goals by analyzing, developing, planning and executing audience development marketing initiatives across various product lines. This position will work closely with the circulation, specialty publications, customer service, sales and editorial departments. The person in this role has an excellent grasp of digital strategy, user experience, established and emerging platforms, and the media landscape as a whole.
Essential Job Functions:
Print and online audience development – managing/developing/executing/preparing:
- Collateral and promotion plans for audience development (including print and online subscriptions – both paid and controlled)
- Online engagement strategies, including social media, to drive traffic, registration and paid subscriptions
- Optimizing a mix-media audience development strategy based on promotional results: direct mail, online, magazine/publication inserts, renewals campaigns, events, etc.
- New business/audience promotion plan efforts including, but not limited to, online, email, social media and direct mail
- Retention promotion plans including, among others, renewal notices, automatic renewals and online and telemarketing retention programs
Analysis and reporting
- Analyze and recommend subscriber reports against key metrics to increase audience readership
- Collaborate with others to produce activity and trending reports to provide necessary metrics for corporate reporting
- Develop, present and manage all aspects of audience development budgets
- Develop effective registration process to convert viewers to subscribers.
- Identify and manage the process to add any outside/inside lists to campaigns to update audience information
- Analyze and make recommendations subscriber joining offers and track conversion rates through each step of process funnel
- Collaborate with others at various levels in and across the organization in the continuous improvement and update to the contact database including the design and execution of campaigns to update audience information.
- Performs other duties and functions as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 3 years digital audience analysis experience is required
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing creative strategic solutions to grow an audience in both print & online media is preferred
- Solid understanding of all aspects of marketing/circulation basics, demonstrated strong quantitative skills, a solid understanding of circulation audit process
- Demonstrated skills and advanced proficiency in data analytics using Excel, Access, Google Analytics, and industry specific and other analysis tools
- Team player and consensus builder at different levels in/out of an organization
- Proven ability to work with others at different levels in the organization