DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES SPECIALIST
Lancaster Farming continues to GROW with circulation of over 60,000 copies weekly, with over 180 pages of news and advertising each week and is the #1 agriculture newspaper in the mid-Atlantic region. Our print products coupled with our website www.LancasterFarming.com are a leading source of news and information for the farming and Ag communities we serve.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our staff as a Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist at our Ephrata facility. This excellent position will work with current and prospective Lancaster Farming clients by phone and in person to create and sell opportunities for digital advertising and the equipment locator website, www.LancasterFarmingLocator.com. You will assist clients with technical training and support for our digital products.
The primary responsibility is to generate revenue through client contact - promoting the Locator website, training clients on uploading inventory and reaching out to prospective clients to explain the site and our newspaper. In a very short period of time the Locator has grown to over 8,000 pieces of inventory and is averaging nearly 40,000 pageviews. Come on board and be a part of the fastest growing ag listing website in the region.
The duties and responsibility of this position include, though are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Lancaster Farming digital products and services.
- Continually generates successful ideas to monetize online digital content.
- Provides operational support for digital solutions as necessary.
- Ensures digital products are functioning to business specifications. Works collaboratively with technical staff on any identified issues requiring technical support
- Leverages tools such a Google Analytics to review digital product usage and regularly reports out findings and information. Using analytics, makes suggestions for digital product improvements.
- Collaborates with Marketing on SEO, SEM, and social media campaigns.
- Constantly looks for non-traditional, innovative ways to sell advertising that have not been done previously.
- Creates, maintains and communicates roster of all sponsorships and special projects.
- Collaborates with sales management to determine revenue goals that are realistic but ambitious.
- Conducts solo sales calls or accompanies sales team and serves as “digital expert” for advertising department’s new initiatives.
- Proactively establishes and manages client relationships to ensure satisfaction and develop new business.
- Strives to be great every day while possessing the highest standards of integrity.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or in a related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing tools, is helpful
- Proven ability to, think outside the box and present ideas.
- Proven ability to deliver digital advertising solutions to customers and close the sale
- Ability to work with sales teams to optimize marketing ideas from initial concept to closed opportunity.
- Valid driver’s license, proper automobile insurance coverage and have access to dependable transportation
- Wishes to work in a business environment in which every employee seeks to be great every day.
This position will require non-traditional, outside-the-box thinking from a person experienced in driving innovation.
Steinman Communication offers it's full-time employees gain an excellent benefit package and a great working culture.
Apply today to be considered for this exciting new position.